Wednesday, July 8, 2009

hey !!
my time again...
i dont know why hor..this few day...i very easy fat lan ca lor...
i just want try to your best friend..but something is stoping between you and me...
something dirty thing is following me...not mean is ghost la..
maybe is my last time de sikap...
me is a small gas kia but is long time ago...
now the thing is coming back to find me...
if you always say me is your best friend...
maybe best friend this word can understand me...
but i just hope you can forgive me...in any time...
this few day..looks like nothing to do...
everyday just qvod, dota, need for speed, xdo...
damn boring life...what can i do now ?
omg lorr...
really habis liao...
空虚啊...
@.@

7 comments:

  1. do homework la~ u gonna spm liao lor~ dun play so many game lo~ me start do homework liao~ hope u so~ gambateh in spm~

    ReplyDelete
  2. spm is coming...
    but looks like normal only..
    every year aslo same same..
    cincai cincai then 1 year...
    dont know doing what aslo...
    haiz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. + oil lor...
    find me when u dunno how to do...
    bt nt 100% sure i noe how to do
    =.='''

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just hope got ppl can know who am i....
    @.@

    ReplyDelete
  5. from the previous post
    Pσρρч™ said...
    not rubbish la..==
    we help u lo~~
    all 2008 4aHE will help u de^^
    lets gambateh together la^^
    JJ said ...
    hey im 1 from the 4aHe = =
    but i harmed suizai' exam
    when he come to my house
    we dota-ed =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dont think so lor...
    if a person really want do something...
    not one can stop him..
    but i not the person...
    -.-

    ReplyDelete
  7. don't worry... wL...
    we sit just beside each other,i will try my best to help you... don't always yourself is rubbish, you have to know everyone have their strong suits... perhaps your strong suit isn't in study but it doesn't mean you don't have strong suit... don't look down :)

    ReplyDelete